Monday 5 March 2012

1st weekend of March

Posted by MsHliladventures at 3/05/2012 01:54:00 pm
It was a busy weekend for me! so much so that I was too lazy to go for my yoga class, has been lazing in bed reading an playing Draw Something. Its da bombz now.

On friday night, i stayed at home to try out a recipe i chanced upon from NoobCook- Coca Cola Chicken Wings. Sounds interesting right? and if you are wondering, there are no coke taste in the wings =p


On sat morning, I met Juju, Ruby & BC for brunch at Wild Honey, Scotts Square. I prefer this to the one at mandarin gallery as it is alot more spacious. As usual, I had the Tunisian Breakfast set with a cup of Mocha while the rest had the english breakfast set. I think I haven met Ruby & BC for years, we should meet up more often for brunch since we like brunches!




After which, I headed to wild wild wet with E's family and the boy. I like the way the boy takes care of baby emily! *proud grins* and the princess is so cute, as I am typing this, I am missing her already. She's really fun and notti now, such a adorable lil ms KPO. Like me, she adores hello kitty keke. BUT she calls the boy "gor gor" and calls me "tata" (Auntie in french). so unfair! hahaha






We had a Yatch adventure on Sunday evening to celebrate HP & LZ's 30th bdays. HP bought the deal through groupon at $390 and we enjoyed the yatch ride for 4 hrs (7pm-11pm).
 nah this isn't our yatch, dont mean to misrepresent hehe

 Setting sail!







 We docked and had a BBQ out at sea!


 The lovely dessert wine that HP bought along


and the presents we got for the girls. Many more bdays to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting