Tuesday 20 March 2012

March Vanity Trove

Posted by MsHliladventures at 3/20/2012 06:43:00 pm
Had such a good workout at the gym, 1 hr yoga plus a 4km run. I hope I have time to continue this lifestyle once work starts. =)

After I came home, i found the March Vanity Trove package sitting on my table. Was so excited to open it as this month's trove is about whitening, which is one of my obsession.

I was even happier when I realised that the March Trove contains samples from Astalift. I first saw this brand at centrepoint and was introduced to the Jelly Aquarysta by the SA. Jelly Aquarysta contains ceramide which is extremely beneficial for dry skin as it has moisture retention ability. It is the brand's best seller and was voted the No 1 Serum in 2011. However, I came out of the shop empty handed as the jelly costs $148. So I was really delighted when I saw a sample of this in March Trove.

This was what greeted me when I opened the package!

Whee! it comes with the white shield drink as well which is a peach yoghurt flavour collagen. sounds delicious! 

 I also found these in the March package- Moisture foam, whitening lotion, whitening essence, whitening cream and day protector. I can pack these along for my sunny holiday in Redang next week :)


Astalift star products. Can't wait to try this out!

Last sunday, I also attended the baby contest which baby emily took part. I really love this little girl so much! She has brought us so much joy & fun.




who needs mascara when you have lashes like this?

my dress of the day.. a piece i got from HK but only wore it once. I am in an attempt to wear all pieces in my wardrobe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting