Friday 24 February 2012

Vanity Trove- Feb

Posted by MsHliladventures at 2/24/2012 10:16:00 am
Vanity Trove is an online beauty subscription, where you pay $25 monthly to receive samples of skincare & beauty products. I love the idea of not knowing what comes through the mail. Surprise!


Here's the box of goodies for Feb :) As Feb is the month of love, the team from Vanity Trove has filled the box with potpourri and rose petals. Smells really good when I opened the box!

 This is my fav item in the Feb Vanity Trove box- SkinC Eye Mask

 Next Fav, have been wanting to try Allerines Tea for a while. Yay, now's my chance. I received the Sakura & Bohemian Raspberry tea bags. Cant wait!

Mekhala Black Rice Shampoo & Conditioner..ohh sounds so organic. and this is what it says to do from the website. (http://mekhalaliving.com/shop/select/regenerative-black-rice-conditioner). Ok shall pack it along for my next gym outing and give it a try.

Benefits:
•  100% natural
•  Replenishes moisture deep within the hair shaft
•  Protects hair from damage by oxidation
•  Free of parabens, sulphates, added chemicals, artificial preservatives and fragrances that can cause irritation and adverse long-term effects
•  Gentle on eyes
•  For THINNING HAIR or PROBLEM SCALP

 OPI nail polish from the Nicki Minaj Collection. I think Juju will be more excited to receive this than me.

Various vouchers... 

 RinsieRose.com Accessories. Oh the cool thing is I can actually email them to exchange for another accessory if I do not like this.

Filty Farngirl handmade soup. this is my least fav item of all which explains why I put it last haha

I heard Mar Trove is about whitening, and thats my kind of thing =)

2 comments:

Juliet on 7 March 2012 at 18:23 said...

haha! I wanted to get that turquoise polish from Nicki Minaj Collection! But it's sold out everywhere i go. You can gift it to me if you don't use it. LOL!

MsHliladventures on 7 March 2012 at 22:55 said...

Haha ya i think i can give it to u, doubt will use

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting