Wednesday 29 February 2012

Someone special's bday

Posted by MsHliladventures at 2/29/2012 02:26:00 pm
Paper Crafts Garden @ Suntec City is a place for you to buy your handicrafts and get your scrap books ideas. I went for a 1-to-1 class with an experienced designer and it costs me $35 for the 2 hrs lesson. Got some materials & did a card for the boy. Quite happy with the end results :)



Also steal some time (but I got lots of it now) for a manicure with Mabel @ The Nail Status Cottage. Told her I wanted something simple and classic as I have interviewes with banks and she did for me a french manicure. love it and I am now a member with The nail status.


The boy's mum also invited me for her bday dinner at home. The boy & I got her a longchamp bag & mango cake from Jack's Place. Btw, Jack's Place Mango cake is quite nice, the mango taste is not too overpowering and the cake is soft enough and wont make u choke with diabetics. I like this salty egg crab that auntie bought but the boy and his dad arent fans of this. Not bad what..

Anyway, I am v thankful for the boy's mum's kindness towards me. She always cooks many delicious fares when I am ard and even made me bring food back. even taught me to cook with so much patience. One particular incident, I will always rem... Thank you auntie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting