Saturday 14 January 2012

Quiet friday evening :)

Posted by MsHliladventures at 1/14/2012 12:42:00 pm
My simple but yumz dinner




Ultra comfy pants that always get my guy colleagues commenting on. Ha not sure y




Goodies to keep me company during spring cleaning










The popcorns r so delicious that even jacky wants a piece of it!





See his saliva dripping!



Happy to give me his paw paw in exchange for a popcorn!

My new shoes from Alegra!








Gg to continue with spring cleaning now before heading off for facial at drx! :)

2 comments:

Unknown on 18 January 2012 at 17:53 said...

your dog is so cute!

MsHliladventures on 19 January 2012 at 08:26 said...

Heh its not my dog, but yup hes really cute!

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting