Thursday 5 January 2012

Precious moment club

Posted by MsHliladventures at 1/05/2012 10:10:00 pm
I have finally received my precious moment gift! He bought this a few months back, but as it is a 2012 collector item, it took awhile for the figurine to reach sg.

Was really delighted when i heard it had arrived in store! I requested for the shop to transfer the figurine from the raffles city branch to the one near my house some time last week. Ytd since i was at raffles city, i went to check if they had already transferred the figurine over to the branch near my house. The salesman did a check n said that they just transferred over in the morning. Aye!

Somehow i didnt really trust the salesman n i went to snoop ard at the heap of boxes at the back of the shop. Imagine me doing that in my dress n heels n miu miu bag heh.. Indeed, i saw my name plastered on to one of the packages! Oh well... The salesman gave me a sheepish smile

So here i am now, happily admiring my gift. Thanks so much!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting