Tuesday 3 January 2012

New loots

Posted by MsHliladventures at 1/03/2012 08:48:00 pm
I came home to find 2 parcels on my table. My online loots r here!

Love Bonito Taia Kate dress in burnt orange






Dun mind my dirty mirror haha.. the material is really thick & good! & i have a thing for burnt orange lately. Somehow all clothes look nicer in this colour. Comes with an exposed back zip in gold.

But i find this dress abit short (even for me) so i guess wearing to work is out of the qn.

Next up vylabels Zara inspired lace dress






I really love this dress as I have a soft spot for lace! The other time i bought a lace dress from another blogshop, it turned out too short for me. Was really disappointing! So i am glad i have found the perfect lace dress for now. This dress simply brings out your feminine side, sweet & elegant. Cutting is great n material is ultra comfy. Slightly sheer but will be fine with nude undergarments.

More loot is coming as i am waiting for a wine red dress from The Blush Inc :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting