Sunday 29 January 2012

Lao bang tao huay

Posted by MsHliladventures at 1/29/2012 12:03:00 pm
This is my current love!










This is different from your average tao huay, as it is more custard like with a tinge of almond taste. Oh did i mention that the texture is extremely smooth as well? If you do not hAve a sweet tooth, do not worry as this is not the type of sickening sweet dessert.

There's always a long q for it & the majority of people queuing for it are young adults. I guess thats the power of social media for you as i have seen so much raves about it on fb.

I was introduced to this wonderful dessert by my ex boss who drove us to old airport road for lunch one day. While others were raving about rocher beancurd, i was like ok lor. But lao bang tao huay is really a treat to my tastebuds & i found myself craving for it a lil too often. Now even my parents r a fan of this.

Anyway He kindly helped to queue for the lao bang tao huay and we bought it to my fren's place for cny gathering. He attracted many curious stares with 20 boxes of beancurd in hand lol!

My ootd- love bonito rowlins romper in xs. Aye, xs is abit tight for me at the bust area. :( cant eat too much! Hmm n the flower is really abit too big, my fren commented it looks bigger than my face haha. But i think its still quite a statement piece.



That's me on the way up to my uni fren's lovely house at kovan.



Great view from the balcony!







The gentle lao yu sheng grp. Hehe with 10 of us, this is the lil mess we had.

Next.. Went to the west for my jc grp gathering! Quite a nice potluck



Second round of lao yu sheng!


Aye fgt to take pics of the mess we caused. There was even sesame on my hair! Someone said bu bu gao sheng n his chopsticks were knocked off his hands by some violent person hehe

Dinner was followed by some wii fun! Almost died laughing.

Cny shd be full 15 days!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting