Friday 20 January 2012

Bu bu jing xin

Posted by MsHliladventures at 1/20/2012 05:05:00 pm
I am so hooked on this period drama right now. Kinda reminds me of huan zhu ge ge





I am just at episode 8 with 27 more episodes to go. I believe this will get more political as the plot develops. Cant wait!

Today i went to collect my clothes from Love Bonito.




Love bonito rowlins romper. Like the prints as its so apt for chinese new year. However will be better if the flower at the side is detachable. Size xs fits me snugly, bit tight at the bust area but this flora piece will do a good job in hiding the tummy after the cny feasting!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms H's adventures Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting